: Saturday, July 23, 2011
Maria Venus picture

Maria Venus is a well known Model from Sycracuse, New York. Her hight is 5 feet 2 inch. Maria Venus is a Half Thai-Half Italian. Or you can say she is “the best of both worlds!” She writes in her Facebook official page All my life I have been known as unique.” I think it’s something that runs wild in my veins. I’ve never been one to strive on being different; it just comes with who I am. So let me introduce myself, my name is Maria Venus. True, my last name really is Venus. I am the proud mommy of a little girl who is the center of my universe. I’m a domestic goddess during the week and a go getter on weekends. Im a woman of many ambitions. When I was young I dreamt of being in the spotlight, nothing has changed. Im a small town girl who thrives for a little more......

In addition, I am entertaining and easy going, yet focused and determined. I am always professional and willing to try new things. Although I do enjoy and take much pride in modeling, I have an excitement and a goal to be a part of the film/TV and media part of the industry. My personality has moved me at a steady pace within my career and with that has granted me many opportunities for travel. During my travels, I have been able to meet some amazing people within the industry and have established a vast network of friends. On the whole, I am known to have an infinite amount of passion and an out of this world personality, which I carry and display with pride. Thus, reflecting on my everyday life and career as a successful mother and model.

Please do not hesitate to message me! I love getting feedback and I love inquiries about new work! We collected some more beautiful photos of Maria Venus, check it out and feel easy



Maria Venus biography and photos
Maria Venus  so hot

Maria Venus sexy in pink bikini
Maria Venus sexy in pink bikini
Maria Venus sexy in underwear fashion
Maria Venus sexy in underwear fashion


Maria Venus in Lingerie Fashion
Maria Venus in Lingerie Fashion

Phim mới nhất